Kids Fit Foundation is seeking a Race Director to assist with the organizations strategic planning for 5K and 10K races as well as to assist with the operations, and marketing logistics. Specific duties include:
- Researching and organizing data for potential 5k and 10k races
- Setting goals, obtaining appropriate permits, and planning logistics of race
- Assist with registration process
- Recruit runners, solicit sponsors, and promote races
- Writing, editing, and preparing marketing materials as needed
- Travel to different race locations
- Partner and maintain relationships with schools, running clubs, and other organizations
- Additional duties as needed
The selected candidate will have the following qualities:
- At least 2 years proven experience in race planning and production
- Must be willing to travel
- Passionate about our mission
- Health and fitness driven
- High level of organization and the ability to multi-task
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Team player with a positive, creative, can-do attitude
- Strong attention to detail and care to deliver quality, professional work
- A flexible self-starter that does not require heavy supervision
- Proficient in Microsoft Word, Excel and Outlook.
Salary based on experience.
Serious inquiries only. Check out our website at www.kidsfitfoundation.org. Travel to races is a must. Please email your resume, cover letter and salary requirements to email@example.com. No phone calls please. We will contact all those we wish to interview.